Monday 12 November 2012

What is EMPOWER NETWORK?


GOOD QUESTION - also check out www.empowernetwork.com/rugema93 for more great blogs

This is an affiliate program that pays 100% commission. You invest a minor $25 and then get $25 for every person that joins under you. This is residual which means for each member you will receive $25 a month. 

It is a program that has been around for quite a while now and seems to be growing even bigger with 60,000 members.


Let us look at the stats....

...This is the biggest and most trusted affiliate program out there according to the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
....There are 1.7billion people online and half of them (according to recent internet research) are looking to make money. That's a big chunk to recruit isn't it? If you were to grab even a thousand of those people, you could be sitting on $25k a month! Join here if you already as excited as i am!

See if you join now for $25 i will be noticed because you will have entered your email to watch the FREE video, but, so that you can trust me 100% i will personally email YOU and make sure i guide you through the systems and how to get sales. See it is in my interest that you make money because it is one of the 8 commitments we have to take as members of EmpowerNetwork! Just enter your email here and discover how EmpowerNetwork can change your life.

Me and my team are on hand 24/7 ready to help you, just follow this link >>> HERE and enter your email, watch the FREE video on how to make money and i look forward to helping you achieve your DREAMS!


- I get to access thousands of dollars worth of info that can help me as an internet marketer earn a daily income for just $25 a month and if i recruit just one person, it will be like i'm accessing this information for FREE! because i get 100% commission (so $25 a month).

- If i ever need help, i have all the top earners on Facebook to give me a hand and along with my personal email to you, i will send you my facebook page... So that you trust me on this life changing system, do not invest that $25 unless i have personally emailed you and sent you my facebook for you to add and accept as a friend :-)

- I have EVERYTHING set up for me, all i have to do is for example blog to attract traffic but the rest is done for me - that includes the capture page and capturing leads to close the sale for me!



Wouldn't you like to be going to one of these and receiving a big check in 3 months?




Interested? Just click 'Register Now' - FREE video on how to make money online!



CHECK OUT THE OTHER BLOGS - www.empowernetwork.com/rugema93

4 comments:

  1. Nice article. I really got helpful information from your blog, Keep it up.

    a way to make money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you would like to join my team, i can send you a link with further details!

      Delete
  2. I admire the valuable information you be offering for your articles. I will be able to bookmark your blog and feature my children test up right here generally.empower network

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
    empower network

    ReplyDelete